Some things in life just aren’t replaceable — timeless music, great food, and most importantly, people. While it’s one thing to abide by safety precautions, we take it to the next level with an unwavering commitment to ensuring every man and woman is able to return home to their families.
Sometimes our projects are on freshly broken ground. At other times, we’re handling heavy renovations or building additional structures during regular business hours. No matter which scenario we’re in, we handle every job with an abundance of preparation and caution. This includes standard practices like site-specific safety plans, on-site personnel with all required PPE, and limiting public access within the construction site.
Strict Covid-19 Protocols
Non-negotiable Safety Practices
We provide full-time safety and cleanup teams for each phase of every project. These highly trained teams are the wheels and tie of our safety bandwagon — without them, nothing moves forward. While maintaining site cleanliness, including pickup or clearing of any potential hazards, they also ensure site-wide safety policies are being followed.
Additionally, every project incorporates a strict safety program that’s maintained by our project managers, safety managers, and superintendents. They’ll also perform daily safety checks, including safety inspection reports and compliance checks.
All of our subcontractors are required to complete an in-depth safety orientation that includes OSHA regulation education, safety program acknowledgment, and any other project-specific safety requirements.
Jobsite Covid-19 Guidelines
From the start of the global health crisis, Target Builders has fully embraced and implemented all of the CDC’s health guidelines into each of our site-specific safety plans. This includes any additional requirements needed from our clients. These measures are enforced by our safety teams on every client project to maintain a healthy work environment.
- No non-essential visitors are allowed on site
- Highly visible and pre-formatted job site signage related to COVID-19 protocols at all job site entry points
- All workers are required to complete a survey before entering the project site regarding COVID-19 symptoms on a daily basis. On-site superintendents will maintain a log of all workers and visitors on the job site and upload all information to Procore for transparent reporting
- All workers that present symptoms will be turned away from the site by a Target Builders superintendent
- A Target Builders superintendent will perform daily temperature checks on every individual before entering the job site. Individuals with a temperature of 100.3 degrees or lower and not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 may enter the job site. Any individual displaying a temperature of 100.4 or higher or displaying symptoms must leave the job site immediately.
- No canteen trucks allowed on the project site.
- All individuals in work and/or break areas must be six (6) feet or more apart at all times.
- Appropriate social distancing guidelines must be followed for all meetings. Outdoor meetings are strongly encouraged.
- If critical activities require close proximity work, proper personal protective equipment (PPE) must be used such as masks, gloves, wraparound safety glasses or goggles, and face shields.